1. Copy the contents of the CD folder from the Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009 DVD to a shared network folder. (Because all subsequent Microsoft Dynamics AX installations must be performed from this folder, you must make the location accessible to all users who will install.)
2. Go to the location where you extracted the Service Pack 1 files. From the \Support\AXSetupResources directory, copy the Microsoft.Dynamics.Setup. ReportingServices.dll file.
3. Paste the file into the following locations, replacing the existing files: [SharedFolder]\CD\Msi\Components32\Program Files\Microsoft Dynamics AX\50\Setup [SharedFolder]\CD\Msi\Components64\Program Files\Microsoft Dynamics AX\50\Setup
4. Install Microsoft Dynamics AX reporting extensions from the shared folder.
2. Install AX reporting extensions
3. Install Windows SDK and VS 2008 Shell
4. Install AX Hotfix KB957312
5. Copy missed assemblies from the AX client\bin folder to the Windows global assembly folder according to the AX reports deployment log.