After I installed the Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009 Workflow Component on a 64 bit Windows 2008 R2 version, I got an error message in the beneath when I validate the Workflow website.
HTTP status 405: Method Not Allowed.
This issue is due to the 64 bit Operating System that disabled the 32 bit application by default.
The following steps can fix the 405 error.
1) Open IIS manager
2) Select the Application Pools node
3) Select the MicrosoftyDynamicsAXWorkflow50 application pool
4) Click on the ‘Advanced Settings…’ action in the right hand column
5) In the advanced settings, check the value of ‘Enable 32-Bit Applications.’ The server has defaulted to false, please change the value to True.
6) Click OK to save the changes, close IIS Manager
7) Perform an iisreset to restart the web sites
8) The Workflow website can be validated succesfully.
Also, we need to check if Everyone has the rights to the WorkFlow folder.